Vote for the last housemate into the BNaija House






As a Gotv/Dstv active subscriber, you have the power to select one more favorite housemate from the 10 contesting housemates into the Big Brother Naija house this season, votes are open form march 21 to march 31 2019

The Contesting candidates are


Charles
Age: 32
 I’m a fitness and wellness enthusiast. Friends say I’m funny. I dress well, look good. Call me down to earth.


Emeka
Age: 33
I’m charming and good looking. Very open-minded, up for almost anything and I consider myself a natural content creator.


Nkeiru
Age: 23
I was willing to fight for love until I got beaten. I’m your sweet like candy girl who can’t stop talking.

Precious
Age: 23
I prefer sneakers to heels but I’m not a tomboy. I promise my lips are to die for, I’m a believer in true love and I can’t stop dancing.


Onyeka
Age: 24
My tattoos highlight my life experiences. I may end up with too many tattoos to count. By the way, I love to party!


Moshood
Age: 26
I’m a celebrity waiting to be rich and famous. Amala is bae but I’m no cook.


Todum
Age: 32
Extrovert and spontaneous in nature. I can’t dance to save my life but who says you need rhythm to have fun.

Ifeanyi
Age: 23
 I love cracking jokes, I sing a lot and I’m a great cook – if I may say so myself.


Oluwasegun
Age: 30
 I'm just a lucky guy. May be considered a nerd, but I’m a football fanatic.


Samson
Age: 25
 I’m a man on a mission. I’m so handsome I have titles for it.

here is the link to your Vote:https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria/audition
Remember, you must be an active DStv/GOtv Subscriber to cast valid votes.



No comments