Ifu Enada's one Year Challenge Will Blow You Off






Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate and Nollywood on-screen character, Ifu Ennada, has caome out to state that she has no plans to take part in any s*xual movement in 2019.

The BBN 2018 star unveiled she will participate in another test named 'No Intimacy Challenge'.

This implies the on-screen character will neither kiss nor take part in sex amid the one year time frame.

here is what she said about;

“Aside growing my personal and corporate brand,” Miss Ennade told Inside Nollywood, “I plan starting up a No Intimacy Challenge. This means there would be no form of Intimacy in 2019, not even kissing.

“I need to stay focused to be all I can be this year. So, help me God,” she prayed.”

Also speaking about the man of her dreams, the Abia State script interpreter, said “I like a man who gets me. I like a strong man, someone who inspires me to be better and supports me (not with money) to achieve my dreams.

“I like a man who has a strong personality. I don’t want a man with low self-esteem. I almost got involved with someone last year, but he’s very insecure. I don’t want to be with a weak man, because I am an Alpha-female. I like someone who cares about humanity, who has a beautiful soul.”


No comments