Excitement As BBNaija Host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Becomes Brand Ambassador for H2Oh






The H2Oh family has got two new brand Ambassadors for its products and that is Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Adesua Etomi

Taking to their social media pages, the two shared the excitement on the respective social pages some hours after.

Ebuka wrote:

“Proud and extremely humbled to be joining the H2Oh family… Also super excited that we can finally share this news with you guys!!!
Are you following @h2oh_naija yet?Better join the movement o!!! Cos #WaterIsGonnaBeJealous
#BrandAmbassadors
#H2Oh”

Adesua wrote on her Instagram page:

“Glad to finally be able to share this news with you guys. Blessed to be part of the @h2oh_naija family (You should follow them, they have sweet inside gist) lol. A brand I love and a brand that allows me to be myself.
I also get to do this with my brother @ebuka ???
#WaterIsGonnaBeJealous #imactuallyserious #brandambassador #perfectbrandforme #EME



No comments