Only The Pretending Housemates Are Remaining In The House - Ex Housemate Angel






Recently evicted big brother naija housemate 'Angel', in an interview with pulse tv, said that fans did not vote for him because he was being real and him self.

The former housemate went on to say that all the real housemates were being evicted out of the game.

In his own words he said:

Let's be honest, in terms of the overall outcome, which I think is a good one, I would not have done anything differently.

But in terms of playing the game better - let's assume that there was a better way to play the game - I think I would say pretend more. Because I think that seems to be working.

I'm not going to call names, but there are a lot pretentious people who are still there. So I would say pretend more, because I believe that the both of us [Angel and Ahneeka) were very natural and we were ourselves in the sense that we were not people who liked to be all over the place, talking all the time and being with crowds.

We didn't force interactions, force conversations and fights.


No comments