Khloe and Leo Come Out After Video Of Mocking Alex Surfaces






Big Brother Naija housemate, Leo who was evicted on Sunday, has denied claims that he was mocking Alex with a fellow ex-BBNaija housemate, Khloe after a Twitter user posted a video of Khloe apparently mimicking a ‘crying Alex”. Khole said the video was just her demonstrating how Alex was crying and not mocking her.

(Video) Leo And Khole Mocking Alex Also see Fans Reactions From Alex's Crying

According to Leo, the video was taken out of context, as Khloe and his friend was just teasing him about how Alex is his wife and bride price will soon be ready.

Leo and Khole deny mocking Alex in new video Lailasnews

Khole also reacted to the video on her Instagram page. She wrote;

So I woke up to a video online with a caption from @instablog9ja that I was mocking Alex last night.. really, that video was just me demonstrating how Alex was crying and it’s not what you called it. I love to mimic people a lot and I always do in the house . I mean no harm and I wish you all saw the full clips of the video. Alex is forever my baby and their is no bad blood here . Secondly. I was disqualified because of my pair and you guys knw about it . Incase you guys dint see the full clips too . Kbrule actually poured me pepper and called me a bastard, that’s why I replied like that . Those strikes are not mine . So why always trying to bring me down and call me what I am not ? Disqualified cos of my pair strikes doesn’t make me a loser . I dint steal ,dint kill or violate the rules. I was paired to someone who led us back home and still kbrule is my darling forever . I serve love not hate .. and I won’t say I dint contribute to the strike ( I should just ignore right ? But I am only human) and he’s human too . Have a lovely day my lovers

Khole could be seen in the video mimicking Alex the way she was crying when Leo and his strategic partner Ifu Ennada left the house. When Leo was evicted on Sunday during the live eviction show it was a sad moment for Leo’s former strategic Alex who couldn’t stop crying for a while because she was really saddened by his eviction.

Watch the video below;


No comments