Banky W Finally Reacts





Recall that both Falz and Banky W were at the Big Brother house on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively.

But it was all a spark when Biggie asked housemates, Gifty during her Diary Session earlier on Wensday about how she felt about the presence of Banky in the house, Gifty, ‘in her exact words’ said, “BankyW is proud. He was acting like he was paid to come and impress.

“I saw proudness in BankyW. I didn’t feel his presence.

“He wasn’t real. He was acting like he was paid to come and impress the housemates.”

Later, Banky W was alerted on Twitter by a follower who asked him if he was ‘watching the show.’

The singer said he was aware what Gifty had said about him, saying he does not know her either and that she was entitled to her opinion. “I’m aware of what Gifty said about me but i don’t know her either and now I’m entitled to her opinion!” Banky replied the fan.