I recieved death threats after taking Rancy Nun Pictures - Beverly Osu






Well known performer, Beverly Osu, has regularly been in the news, particularly since she partook in the Big Brother Africa reality show in 2013, labeled – The Chase.

Towards the finish of 2018, the model turned on-screen character paralyzed numerous Nigerians after she discharged a few pictures in which she wore a graceless religious woman furnish and was seen smoking a cigarette. Numerous individuals, particularly Catholics, thought about it as offensive and an affront to their confidence, yet the performer feels generally.

Beverly Osu uncovered that she was the innovative executive of the photograph shoot however did not expect the kickback Nigerians dispensed on her.

She stated, "I got a great deal of death dangers in my immediate message via web-based networking media. I additionally gotten telephone calls, saying I shouldn't turn out. Individuals called my mom to undermine her life yet I felt that they were all feigning. Genuinely, I didn't anticipate it, and there was nothing to adapt to on the grounds that I wasn't annoyed. I was not frightened on the grounds that I'm not terrified of anyone.

“If the Christians always claim they are Christlike; with the number of Christians in the world, the world should have become a better place since the 90s. I always say this, forget religion and find God.”

For the single guys who have been drooling and fantasising about the model turned actress, Osu hinted that she was not in a relationship. She also spoke about the qualities she wants in a man. She said, “I didn’t see this coming but no, I’m not in a relationship. I have never been on the lookout for a man but I would love a strong man, one with wisdom that has the capacity to teach me and nurture me. I’m a fairy tale lover.”




No comments