Bobrisky slams People insulting TBoss





Nigerian male barbie (Bobrisky) has slammed people insulting Big brother naija housemate, Tboss, over her 'private jet' statement....here


He took to his Instagram to campaign for her and wrote;

"Some of u don't have job so I don't blame u guys, all u do is sit down and gossip about people or pick up ur rubbish phone to drop foolish comments continue. You will always remain as a followers till u die cows 😡😡😡😡.if tboss win or loose dat babe is pretty I'm sure one captain or senator is waiting for her already. While d ugly bitches and beast here are still waiting for last month salaries. Awon oloshi



I don't know y some girls hates on themselves do u think ur husband self no Dey wait till dis girl come out ? Make him dumb ur useless ass and go with set chick . Haters everywhere foolish people. I'm waiting for u to come for me. I will insult u well before blocking ur ass off my page. I no come beg u for followers so if u can't keep shut on my post den use ur unfollow button."